Last September 18, 2018, Mr. Gibu Mathew – VP & GM APAC, Mr. Raju Vegesna – Chief Evangelist, Ms. Nanya Srivastra – Media Relations Manager & Mr. Nicholas Koh – Public Relations Executive introduced Zoho One, an all-in-one suite of applications which can run an entire business across every function and organizational group in the Asia Pacific Region.
Zoho One includes more than 40 integrated web applications and an equal number of mobile apps under a single sign-on and with centralized administration and provisioning making it a true operating system for a business.
Zoho, the operating system for business, is a single online platform capable of running an entire business with apps in nearly every major business category including sales, marketing, customer support, accounting and back office operations. They’ve been in the industry of crafting cloud software and supporting business worldwide for 22 long years.
Here are outstanding features of Zoho One:
- A Revolutionary All in one Suite: With its 40 plus applications, complementary mobile and native apps along with several browser extensions and extras it needs to acquire and serve its customers, run its operations, and provide all the tools for its employees to work collaboratively and get their work done.
- Unmatched Integration: Zoho one offers hundreds of integration points across its applications
- Centralized Administrative Control: Zoho One offers one secure account and single sign on access to the entire suite
- Disruptive Pricing Model: Zoho one dispenses with traditional vendor pricing strategies like upgrades, add-ons, multi-year contracts and usage restrictions designed to chain the customer to the vendor and make real pricing opaque
- Analytics: Users can create their own custom reports and dashboards to blend data from different business apps and do cross functional analytics.
- Zia for Zoho One: Enabled voice assistants who address a range of on-demand services. Using simple commands, Zia can handle complex queries.
- Zia Search: The new Zia search lets users search across all their Zoho apps instantly, dramatically improving information access within an organization. It also offers a results preview as well as contextual actions so users can utilize their results without having to leave the search window.
- Zoho Concierge: It is a free service available exclusively to zoho one customers. Experts from Zoho one assign a concierge expert to help you explore Zoho One. They will guide you and your team on how the products meets your business needs through one-on-one interaction. They will help you become comfortable with the platform and get you started with the software.
Zoho one has two pricing plans: All Employee Pricing for business with minimum of five users is USD 30 per employee per month. Flexible User Pricing is USD 75 per user per month (when billed annually) .
The top 5 Zoho products in Philippines in 2018 are Zoho CRM, Zoho Collector, Zoho Workspace, Zoho Desk and Zoho Recruit. The products, prices, and market fit makes the Philippines the 3rd biggest revenue source on digital products in APAC country.
Basically, Zoho One is here to help out more businesses, especially those who are transitioning into the digital side so that all processes would go smoothly and every online operation would be done effectively.