via carreviewsncare.com | As car enthusiasts, we always want to do more things with our car. We want to travel and convoy with our cars, race on car tracks, party in our cars, watch movies in the car, do some adventure activities with our cars such jungle trekking, drive on the beach, picnic with your car, some workout couple activity in the car (finger cross) and etc…
Below are the Top 5 Things that you don’t know you can do with your car
- Nothing beat the lovely feeling of sea breeze blow to your face. Drive your car to your favourite beach (we capture this at Tanjung Bungah Public Beach, beside Flamingo Hotel in Penang), and sit on your car hood and enjoy the sea breeze while ushering for New Year 2019!
2. You can actually celebrate some parties with beers, wines or Pepsi and Pizza in your car! Celebrating inside the car with your love one or friends, while enjoying your favourite Jazz songs on top of hill, beside the beach, or even in your car park give you the sense of freedom to be anywhere, and your needed privacy! Get some sunshade if you need more privacy!
3. If you are fitness freak like us, you can utilise your car to do some basic workouts for yourself. Drive your car to your favourite workout park, and do some jog around and basic workout using your car. Stretching and some arms workout using your car boot make the workout a lot of fun!
4. Your car boot is not just for putting your luggages or groceries, but you can use it also a seat for yourself when you are chilling or relaxing anywhere that don’t have proper seating chairs. See how lovely she is chilling with MCD Latte while enjoying the sunset:
5. As a person always on the move with my car, I always have laundry with me but I’ve no issue getting my laundry dry when put some of my laundries with hangers at the back my car seats. This sunny country (Malaysia) that I am living produce more than enough heat for my laundry to dry within 3 hours at the back of the seats:
Did we left out anything that we can do with the car? If yes, please comments at below, we would love to explore more!
Don’t forget to “SHARE” and “LIKE” this piece of lovely article!